Solvent Printing InkOur range of products include pro grade eco solvent printing inks, eco solvent printing inks, edgeprint standard grade solvent printing ink, premium grade edgeprint solvent printing inks and inks konica xaar and spectra printing ink.
Pro Grade Eco Solvent Printing Inks
Approx. Price: Rs 1,700 / LitreGet Latest Price
Product Details:Eco Solvent Pro Grade printing inks
1. Korea Made eco Solvent Printing Inks,
2. 18months Outdoor Life
3. Unbeatable colour Gemut.
- Item Code: Inks-Solventbased
Eco Solvent Printing Inks
Approx. Price: Rs 1,250 / LitreGet Latest Price
Being a customer driven association, we are included in giving an unrivaled quality scope of standard grade eco solvent based inkSpecifications:
- Suitable for DX7 & D5 Print Heads
- High Adhere To Non-Absorbent Materials
- Color Fading Proof
- Solvent based-Water Proof
- Scratch Resistant
- At Least 1 Year Lasting Outdoor
- Temperature Resistant From -20.C To +60.C
Edgeprint Standard Grade Solvent Printing Ink
Approx. Price: Rs 475 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Litre|
We are considered as one the main names occupied with offering premium grade solvent based ink.
- Suitable for Konica 512/42PL & 35Pl Heads Heads
- 12 Months Outdoor Print Durability
- Perfect Fast Drying For High Production Mode
- Refined Pigment Particle Size For Keeping A Fluent Flow Of Ink
- High Speed Bleeding Free & Decreased Banding And Beading
- One Solution For Solvent-Based Ink Series, Cmyk & Jetwash
Approx. Price: Rs 750 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||80 Litre|
|Packaging Size||5 Lit|
|Usage/Application||indoor & Outdoor|
We are leading supplier & distributor of Premium Grade Edgeprint Solvent Printing Inks.Specification:
- More then 18months outdoor life.
- Wide Colour Gemut.
- Dry Faster Last Longer Inks
Inks Konica Xaar And Spectra Printing Ink
Approx. Price: Rs 430 / LitreGet Latest Price
To meet the customers' necessities, we export & manufacturer Inks Konica Xaar and Spectra.
- Viscosity: 8-12Cp
- Particle Size: <0.2U
- Flash Point: ≥65°C
- Ph: 6.5-7.5